Acupuncture Clinic in Los Angeles
WE ARE OPEN AND ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
We have implemented and are following all best practice standards as set forth by local and state guidelines for your safety during Covid-19. All patients will be screened prior to treatment. Masks are required to enter. Temperature and O2 levels checked at the door. Sinks with soap or hand sanitizer is provided. We are also using UV light sterilizer and Hepa Air Purifiers. All precautions and cleaning protocols strictly followed for your health and safety.
Congratulations on beginning the natural healing process and choosing Acupuncture!
As a new patient, your initial visit will last approximately 1 to 1.5 hours (2.0 hours for fertility or complex health). During the initial consultation, we’ll evaluate your overall health and formulate an individualized treatment plan. We will work to correct the root cause of your problem, in addition to relieving symptoms with Acupuncture. Herbal formulas will be prescribed, if suitable. Lifestyle, nutrition, supplements and other aspects of your unique holistic wellness will be discussed.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing to access arms and legs, abdomen for fertility, and neck/shoulders for facial. Towels will be provided if needed. Acupuncture is best received after eating – no acupuncture on an empty stomach to avoid lightheadedness. Most patients experience deep relaxation or sleep during their sessions. In consideration of our environmentally sensitive patients, we ask that you refrain from wearing strong scented perfumes. For facial rejuvenation patients, please arrive without makeup and a freshly cleansed face.
To save time on your first visit, please download our New Patient Form. Email the completed form to us along with reports of any recent lab work or imaging you may have, if applicable. You may also print the forms to complete by hand, and bring them with you to your first visit. If you need to fill out the forms in our office, please allow about 20 minutes to complete them.
All sessions include AuriculoTherapy & Aromatherapy
- New Patient PAIN ONLY Consultation, Evaluation & Acupuncture Treatment: 150
- New Patient Cosmetic or General Health Consultation, Evaluation & Acupuncture: 185
- New Patient Fertility, Pregnancy or Induce Labor Consultation, Evaluation & Acupuncture: 225
- New Patient Cancer, Chronic or Complex Health Consultation, Evaluation & Acupuncture: 225
- Follow-up Acupuncture Treatment (established patient): 120
- add E-stim: 20 add Dry Cupping or Moxibustion: 40 add GuaSha or Oil Cupping Massage: 50
- Turn Breech Session – Includes Acupuncture with Moxibustion; Moxa Demonstration/Tutorial; Instruction Handout plus Moxa Supplies to continue at home treatments: 275
- Cosmetic Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture Follow-up (established patient): 175
- add on Gua Sha or Facial Cupping with Natural Serums: 50
- Outcall Services to Patient’s Home or Theatrical Studio Lot: Please contact our clinic
- Herbal Supplements: prices vary from $10 – 45
Rates are time based for services provided.
Herbal supplements may be returned unopened for a full refund. No returns or refunds on custom herbal medicine extracts. There is a $45 fee for all returned checks. Payment is due in full at time of service.
All major credit cards accepted.
We are In-Network providers for Cigna and will bill insurance for you. For all other insurance carriers, we are out of network. Payment is made in full in the office. A coded statement called a Super Bill will be provided to you to submit to your insurance. Your insurance will reimburse you the portion they cover for acupuncture benefits.
Licensed acupuncturists in the State of California are considered primary health care physicians, therefore you can self-refer to begin treatment.
We do not accept MediCal, MediCare, Workman’s Comp or Personal Injury.
WellStream Acupuncture’s Clinic Hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday > 9:30am – 5:30pm
Contact our office to inquire about house call visits to your home. Outdoor sessions can be provided during Covid.
WellStream Acupuncture is located in Los Feliz Village. We’re just south of Lassen’s Natural Health Store, across from Albertson’s. Our Office Space.
WellStream Acupuncture (@ Mend)
2016 Hillhurst Ave Los Angeles CA 90027
Located in the Los Feliz Properties Building
Ample street parking in the charming surrounding neighborhood.