Acupuncture Clinic in Los Angeles
WE ARE OPEN AND ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS.
WE HAVE ALSO MOVED!
As of July 1, 2020 please note NEW ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER:
WellStream Acupuncture (@ Mend)
2016 Hillhurst Ave, Los Angeles CA 90027
Phone 1 (323) 620-4934
We have implemented and are following all best practice standards as set forth by local and state guidelines for your safety during Covid-19. All patients will be screened prior to treatment. Masks are required to enter. Temperature and O2 levels checked at the door. Sinks with soap or hand sanitizer is provided. We are also using UV light sterilizer and Hepa Air Purifiers. All precautions and cleaning protocols strictly followed for your health and safety.
Congratulations on beginning the natural healing process and choosing Acupuncture!
To save time, please download our New Patient Form and fill it in prior to your appointment. Email the completed form to us, or bring the form, and copies of any recent lab work or imaging reports you may have, if applicable, to your first visit. If you need to fill out the forms in our office, please allow about 20 minutes to complete them. Bring a list of all medications, supplements, vitamins and herbs you are currently taking.
As a new patient, your initial visit will last approximately 1 to 1.5 hours (2.0 hours for complex, serious health issues). During the initial consultation, we’ll assess your health condition and formulate an individualized treatment plan, unique to you. We will work to correct the root cause of your problem, in addition to relieving symptoms with Acupuncture. Herbal formulas will be prescribed, if suitable.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing if possible or towels will be provided if needed. Acupuncture is best received after eating – no acupuncture on an empty stomach to avoid lightheadedness. Most patients experience deep relaxation or sleep during their sessions. In consideration of our environmentally sensitive patients, we ask that you refrain from wearing strong scented perfumes. For facial rejuvenation patients, please arrive without makeup and a freshly cleansed face, if possible.
All sessions include AuriculoTherapy & Aromatherapy
- New Patient PAIN ONLY Consultation, Evaluation & Acupuncture Treatment: 150
- New Patient Cosmetic or General Health Consultation, Evaluation & Acupuncture: 185
- New Patient Fertility, Pregnancy, Induce Labor Consultation, Evaluation & Acupuncture: 225
- New Patient Cancer, Chronic or Complex Health Consultation, Evaluation & Acupuncture: 225
- Follow-up Acupuncture Treatment (established patient): 115
- with E-stim: 125 add Cupping or Moxa: 40 add GuaSha or Oil Cupping Massage: 50
- Turn Breech Session – Includes Acupuncture with Moxibustion; Moxa Demonstration/Tutorial; Instruction Handout plus Moxa Supplies: 275
- Cosmetic Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture Follow-up (established patient): 165
- add on GuaSha Massage or Facial Cupping with Natural Serums: 50
- Outcall Services to Patient’s Home or Theatrical Studio Lot: Please contact our clinic
- Herbal Supplements: prices vary from $10 – 45
Rates are time based for services provided.
Herbal supplements may be returned unopened for a full refund. No returns or refunds on custom herbal medicine extracts. There is a $45 fee for all returned checks. Payment is due in full at time of service.
All major credit cards accepted.
We are In-Network providers for Cigna and will claim bill insurance for you. For all other insurance carriers, we are out of network, and will provide you with a coded medical statement called a Super Bill for you to submit to your insurance for direct reimbursement of the portion they will cover for acupuncture benefits.
Licensed acupuncturists in the State of California are considered primary health care physicians, therefore you can self-refer to begin treatment.
We do not accept MediCal, MediCare, Workman’s Comp or Personal Injury.
WellStream Acupuncture’s Clinic Hours:
Monday, Friday > 11:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday > 9:30am – 6:30pm
Contact our office to inquire about house call visits to your home or studio lot.
WellStream Acupuncture is located in Los Feliz Village. We’re just south of Lassen’s Natural Health Store, across from Albertson’s.
2016 Hillhurst Ave Los Angeles CA 90027
Ample street parking in the charming surrounding neighborhood.